Top 40 Under 40 in Canadian Construction
On-Site Magazine and SitePartners have partnered to find the 40 most exceptional, progressive, and innovative young leaders who are advancing the movement of construction in Canada.
We are looking for a cross-section of impressive professionals from all areas of the construction industry, who have risen through the ranks of their companies and industries throughout their 20s or 30s. This includes, but is not limited to: Architects, Contractors, Designers, Engineers, Equipment Operators, Estimators, Executives, Occupational Health & Safety Managers, Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Site Supervisors, Superintendents, Tradespeople, and more.
Winners for the inaugural Top 40 Under 40 in Canadian Construction will be chosen based on professional achievements, innovation, leadership, and community involvement, and will be profiled in the December 2020 issue of On-Site Magazine.
In considering each candidate, judges will refer to the following weighted system:
50% – Professional Achievement
- Significant business or project accomplishments.
- Track record of outstanding work in the office or field.
- Professional designations, memberships, or licences.
- Educational development and qualifications.
40% – Innovation, Leadership and Influence
- Professional innovation and industry disruption.
- Team leadership.
- Roles in key decision making.
10% – Business / Community Involvement
- Participation in professional mentorship programs.
- Participation in charitable or volunteer initiatives.
We are looking to recognize individuals who are respected leaders and/or rising stars in the construction community. In addition, successful nominees must also be:
- A resident of Canada and currently working in Canada.
- 39 years old or younger on December 31, 2020.
All eligible nominees must have their name and details submitted through the official Top 40 Under 40 in Canadian Construction form that begins further down the page of this website. This form must be completed in full, and may take up to 15 minutes or longer to complete.
The Fine Print:
- You may choose to either nominate yourself or someone else.
- If you choose to nominate yourself, you must attach an endorsed Letter of Support or Reference Letter from a current or former supervisor, colleague, client, or vendor.
- You may submit nominations for more than one person.
- Only nominations submitted through the form that begins further down the page of this website will be eligible.
- Nominations must be submitted by 11:59pm PST on Friday, October 9th, 2020.
Please direct any questions to [email protected]